Sunday 7 February 2010

The Human Centipede - Sickest Film EVER?

So as I was out last night with some old Uni pals, my good friend Nick let me in to something he found on the internet about a film concerned with a human centipede. At first, I didn't believe him - until I saw it for myself. As anyone who knows me will testify, the last film that made me feel like this was French film "Martyrs" which disturbed me for a while and even every now and then crops up in my head. Though it's redeeming factor for the fact that it's a tough watch (and will probably only watch it the once) is that it was actually a really good film. Though I doubt "The Human Centipede" will be. After being kidnapped, we see three girls who's mouths are now connected to the arseholes of the one in front of them, creating essentially a human centipede. Want to see more? Here's some pics and for those who want to see something in action, follow the link here!

No comments:

Post a Comment