Sunday 30 January 2011

ARTICLE: David Brent In US Office - Video!



The moment you've all been waiting for - David Brent is back!


As you can see from the clip above, it's not the most amazing of moments but with Brent asking if there's any jobs going, it is a sign pointing to Brent perhaps taking over Michael Scott's role and continuing in the series. It's all just rumours and speculation, more than likely on purpose so people like me talk about it, but still I think it would be a good move. US Office is absolutely huge over there, and quite big over here (and not nearly big enough) and as I've said before, I think it's become far funnier than the UK Office and a lot more varied but I'm not the only one either. This week's episode was quite a good return to form but, seriously, get rid of Ryan - he's pointless now. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Dwight: Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Because if so, you are succeeding. Fortunately, my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man's.

    ReplyDelete