Friday 1 April 2011

NEWS: The Hangover 2 Trailer



Have a look at this and tell me what you think?

Maybe it's just me but I watched this and thought it looks really, really shit. Firstly, it looks exactly the same as the first one in that it's about a marriage again (it didn't have to be another marriage guys) and some shots are even exactly the same (the drinking for example). Why bring back the Chinese guy from the first one? They've even taken an element they bring to kid sequels et al where when they get bored, they get a monkey in. How annoying that is going to be I can't even begin to tell you.

Zach with a bald head and Ed Helms with a tattoo? Not original but ok. Even Stu, the guy they had to find in the first one, clearly takes a back seat probably because he's the most wooden thing about it. The first Hangover was walking the line between gross-out R rated actually funny comedy and kiddie-like stunts that deserve to be on a Nickelodeon film - however it pulled it off successfully. This one seems to be tipping towards the kid element again and I can't help but think it's going to be an absolute pile of shit. Sorry!

There's nothing in the entire trailer that gives me hope, so let's see once the initial hysteria dies down what people will really think. How about you guys? Am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment