Thursday 2 August 2012

NEWS: The Shining ... 2?

"Perfect for a child"


That's my favourite line by the way.

I don't know why, I just think because it jars so much, it's a bit creepy and it's Jack speaking it.

Anyway, if it wasn't enough to completely rape the memory of beloved films - Warner Bros are looking to do a (yawn) prequel to The Shining. Basically about that guy who chopped up his daughters. Wasn't the whole point of what made Shining scary that you DIDN'T know exactly what happened to him?

I wish these people would just go and fucking shoot themselves in the head. How can they even look at themselves in the mirror and say they are trying to further the film industry by defacating all over the shining lights of cinema.

Though if there's to be any salvation, Shutter Island writer Laeta Kalogridis is potentially onboard, so might save it from complete direness.

4 comments:

  1. youre a funny guy sam. are you the only reviewer on here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am. Yes. Hence not quite the most updated site at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing pretty good so far. Keep up the good work. Need any assistance let me know. I'm an avid movie watching, game playing, shit talking, beer drinking type of guy. Oh yeah, I'm a writer too.

    Have to go check out the Marky Mark tidbit you dropped on here about the vietnamese fella. Didnt know that. I will agree with you on his incredulous talent towards being absolutely untalented. Mark is a whiney bitch, which is why he DID well in Boogie Nights simply because it was a bitch type of role.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well feel free to email me samuel_legassick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete